Application due: Until position is filled
Organization: Center for Safe Schools
Location: Camp Hill, Pa.
Qualified individuals should send a cover letter and resume outlining their experience and expertise to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Center for Safe Schools, a statewide school safety and youth violence prevention training and technical assistance organization, is seeking a cadre of qualified individuals interested in project specific work.
Individuals must have extensive experience with school systems and settings in the areas of school safety, crisis response and emergency planning. These individuals will be responsible for working closely with school districts and/or other organizations in Pennsylvania to:
- Assist in the development of multi-hazard plans
- Conduct safety and vulnerability assessments
- Provide technical assistance on the development of procedures, practices and protocols aligned with current law, regulations and best practices
At a minimum, qualified candidates will possess certifications in the following FEMA courses:
The following records are required:
- Current Criminal Record Check (Act 34)
- Child Abuse History (Act 151)
- FBI fingerprinting record (Act 114)